- EFQM Committed to Excellence provides organizations with a practical and easy introduction to the philosophy of Excellence.
- It offers a practical approach to broadening experience of the EFQM Excellence Model and RADAR logic.
- Organizations get to know their current performance status and learn to prioritize for improvements.
- measuring the present efficiency and effectiveness and the present performance level;
- defining areas for improvement and planning improvements;
- promoting use of the EFQM Excellence Model as a diagnostic tool
- are looking for concrete approaches for identifying and systematically designing their areas for improvement
- would like to get feedback when implementing the designed improvement measures (projects)
- want to collect experience in using the EFQM Excellence Model
All organizations or organizational units headquartered in Austria, regardless of size, sector or organizational type, can participate.
EFQM Committed to Excellence is organized in 2 phases that run over a period of 9 to 12 months.
In phase 1, the organization conducts a self-assessment using the EFQM Excellence Model's nine criteria based on the Quick Scan method. As a result, the organization has identified its strengths and improvement potential and derived improvement measures. The organization can plan and prioritize these improvement measures.
In phase 2, the organization demonstrates that it has successfully implemented the planned measures. The success of the implementation is evaluated by a trained validator using the EFQM Excellence Model and the RADAR assessment method.
- It is necessary to demonstrate that at least three improvement initiatives have been started and completed successfully (conclusively according to the RADAR logic).
- At the site visit paid by an independent validator, implementation of the action plan will be verified.
- In case of success, Quality Austria and EFQM will express recognition by granting the Certificate EFQM Committed to Excellence.
If the organization fulfils the criteria defined in its self-assessment for prioritizing, developing and implementing improvement measures, then it is recognized as EFQM Committed to Excellence.
It receives an EFQM Committed to Excellence certificate. It is valid for two years and can be used for promotional purposes.
Organizations that were not successful receive feedback on which areas must be improved in order to be promoted as EFQM Committed to Excellence in the future.
If you are interested in system certification, we will be pleased to contact you. Please complete the inquiry form below. An employee will deal with your concern as soon as possible.
As for information given on the phone, our Customer Service Center will be pleased to be at your disposal at (+43 732) 34 23 22.