The international Quality Seal eccos22 has been developed based on a combination of the international standards and regulations ISO 26000, ISO 14001, ONR 192500 (“ONR” = Rule of the Austrian Standards Institute), SA 8000 (Social Accountability), SR 10 (Social Responsibility), GRI 4 (Global Reporting Initiative), AA 1000 (AccountAbility), OECD Guidelines for Multinationals, UN Global Compact and the EFQM Model. This means that an internationally renowned tool for assessing ecological and social responsibility of companies has been created, no matter what sector companies are operating in and what the company size is.
eccos22 provides a Quality Seal based on international standards and regulations relating to the evidence of sustainable economy and the assessment of the company’s fitness for innovation and for the future by third parties. The objective consists in continuing to expand a company’s unique selling point by means of social innovation within the company and enabling the company to come to terms with changes in the fields ofreporting, new rules for the financial and investment sectors, changed procurement criteria, quality related rating and social change.
These current developments can be seen as follows:
- changed international procurement guidelines and directives for international requests for quotation; these guidelines and directives require a relief of the environment and social value added
- new rules for the financial and investment sectors (e.g. equator principles at credit assessments)
- international B2B and quality rating, which is focused on the relief of the environment and social categories, effectiveness andmeasurability
- new reporting duties in terms of social and environmental issues (directive 2014/95/EU of 22 October 2014)
- optimizing the “learning organization” as to enhance social innovation, agility and energy efficiency; motto: “uncoupling growth from resource consumption”
- increasing the employees’ sense of responsibility and autonomy/readiness to perform and commitment by involving them in the process initiated
- cost related and competitive advantage enabled by employment and the quality related assessment of the company
- working at the company’s unique selling point while considering environmental and social aspects
As a result, the company can expect a professional feedback by experts regarding the extent to which quality standards are met in the context of the company's overall future sustainability.
- award of a recognized Quality Seal with Excellence Ranking: Pioneer - Bronze, Committed to eccos22 Excellence; Advanced - Silver, Recognized for eccos22 Excellence;eccos22 Professional Gold; eccos22 Leadership Platinum
- opportunity of applying for the Austrian Excellence Award (for Austrian organizations)
- ease of integration in and linking with other management systems thanks to a systematic analysis of the company, development and quality related balancing
Usage of eccos22 is particularly conceived for organizations that want to communicate a well-aimed, more conclusive and more credible strategy relating to the topics of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility to the interested parties (customers, suppliers, credit grantors, international partners and non-governmental organizations).
eccos22 has some features congruent with other management systems that act supportively: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SA 8000, SR 10, ISO 26000, ONR 192500. Winners at the Austrian Excellence Award and companies that have already dealt with ways to professionalize their system performance will, at the assessment, be credited the degree of development by being granted points. After the assessment, the International Committee of the CSR Dialogue Forum (Commission), which is made up of representatives of science and investors, will decide upon maintenance of the Quality Seal and the company’s maturity relating to sustainable economy and corporate responsibility.
The CSR Dialogue Forum is a non-profit organization accredited by the United Nations. The organization understands itself as being non-partisan and non-denominational and acts on an international scale. The organization sees itself as the driving force for a new way of doing business, exerts influence and contributes to a useful social change. The Association has the purpose to promote topics of sustainable economy and corporate responsibility and bringing science and practice together. The Association sees itself as a competence centre for sustainability and corporate responsibility. The services provided by the Association are the following:
- establishing a Think Tank dealing with questions about the future and developing perspectives when it comes to implementing corporate and personal re- sponsibility by way of new thinking and social innovation
- initiating projects/symposia and dialogue forums relevant to the topic in order to bring about networking among different stakeholders
- rating the excellence level in the field of organizations’ sustainability and corporate responsibility in relation to the unique selling point of the assessed organizations.
If you are interested in system certification, we will be pleased to contact you. Please complete the inquiry form below. An employee will deal with your concern as soon as possible.
As for information given on the phone, our Customer Service Center will be pleased to be at your disposal at (+43 732) 34 23 22.
Information for offers
In order to enable us to make a detailed and complete offer for certification/assessment of your organization, you are requested to complete this questionnaire and return it to us via fax: (+43 732) 34 23 23
or e-mail: office(at)qualityaustria.com.
If you have questions, our Customer Service Center will be pleased
to be at your disposal at (+43 732) 34 23 22.