The Summer academy 2017 is planned to take place in Vienna from 14th to 28th of August 2017 with courses and exams for the Quality Management Representative and Quality Systems Manager – all in English language. The training content and examination are accredited according to ISO 17024 and are also EOQ (European Organisation for Quality)–harmonized, which means that EOQ-certificates can be applied for in addition to the accredited qualityaustria certificates.
Download the folder for more detailed information.
Quality Austria offers a variation of certification programmes, qualification programmes and online courses in different fields such as Quality Management, Environmental Management, Occupational Health and Safety Management, Auditing and Excellence (EFQM). All certification and qualification programmes described in the folder International Training Programme are offered as in-house trainings and partly as public trainings through selected international qualityaustria partners.
- Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Quality Management Representative/Quality Systems Manager
- Energy Management Representative
- Environmental Management Representative/Environmental Systems Manager
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Representative/Occupational Health and Safety Systems Manager
- Internal/External Process Auditor Automotive VDA 6.3
- Internal Auditor Automotive
- Food Safety Expert and various seminars
- Risk Management Representative/Risk Manager
- Business Continuity Management Representative/Manager
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Manager and Laboratory Assessor
Quality Austria brings light into the jungle of Standards.
The Revision of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 opens up new opportunities for the design of your management system: a clearer alignment to corporate strategy, handling of risks and opportunities, advancement of process focus and an intensified look at performance and effectiveness, just to name a few aspects.
Quality Austria offers two online courses specifically designed for the ISO 9001:2015 revision:
For further information on a successful transition to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, we would like to assist you with various offers and professional support.
The training course can be offered as in-house course with the examination subsequent to the course. Alternatively, the training can be done as self-study course – in this case, the examination has to be taken at Quality Austria.
For further details, like prerequisites, procedure, content and price, please contact Mrs. Andrea Schwarzer.