IPM stands for Integrated Pest Monitoring. Successfully having pests under control makes it necessary to meet the corresponding constructional and organizational requirements, establish efficient monitoring intervals and use the adequate controls.
In the last few years, the dissemination of pests that have partly been unknown up to now has increased - due to climate change and flows of goods that have increasingly become global. Therefore, pest monitoring and prevention are becoming more and more important.
This focus audit serves to find out whether the requirements of various food safety standards relating to pests and an efficient warehouse management are met and the company has taken enough measures to be capable of counteracting the threat emanating from pests.
- reviewing the requirements of various food safety standards relating to pests
- site visit paid to identify potential constructional and organizational weak points
- reviewing efficiency of the internal and external monitoring measures and controls while considering the legal requirements
- evaluating trend analyses and complaints: corrective and preventive action
- flows of goods and warehouse management
- avoiding complaints and taking-back and call-back campaigns caused by pest infestation and guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- reviewing efficiency of the existing pest and warehouse management
- showing nonconformities and opportunities for improvement
- You will be given a comprehensive report about nonconformities identified and improvements necessary to increase efficiency of pest management.
- The monitoring measures und and controls will be reviewed while considering the legal requirements. It will be shown whether a third party that may be commissioned by you fulfils his or her duties in the auditor’s eyes and the measures planned and implemented internally seem to be satisfactory.
- You will have the opportunity of openly exchanging ideas with an experienced auditor and learning from experience.
Internal auditors, Quality Managers (with a focus on food safety), Plant and Production Management, employees responsible for internal monitoring measures and controls as well as members of the HACCP Team
If you are interested in system certification, we will be pleased to contact you. Please complete the inquiry form below. An employee will deal with your concern as soon as possible.
As for information given on the phone, our Customer Service Center will be pleased to be at your disposal at (+43 732) 34 23 22.