Step by step towards an ISO 9001 certification
- information talks with experts
- in-house trainings “Introduction to ISO 9001-newcomers”
- training of your quality managers
- on-line publications and books
- technical forums
Train your team and guarantee the further development of your management system in conformity to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- in-house trainings “Introduction to ISO9001”
- trainings for quality representatives, qualitymanagers and auditors
- short audit serving to review the progressof implementation
3. Planning and implementation
Plan your certification audit with us.
- planning the audit on the basis of your data stated inthe application for certification
- conducting the certification audits in 2 stages: Stage 1 is a compulsory part of the certification procedure and serves to identify your readiness for certification.
In Stage 2, your management system will be reviewed for conformity to all requirements of the Standard, opportunities for improvement being identified depending on your audit objectives
- issuing your qualityaustria certificate and, upon request,the international IQNet certificate
4. Actually translating customer focus into practice every day
Celebrate your successful certification and use the system that has been established to durably increase your performanceand efficiency by focusing on your customers even more and making your processes even more efficient.
- conducting the required annual surveillance audits in the firstand second years after certification and the re-certificationaudit in the third year
- conducting of focus audits, audits with innovation requirement
- courses and seminars about special topics
- refresher trainings, which are to help you to be up todate
- tailored in-house trainings
- publications and technical forums
ISO 9001 is the standard for the certification of quality management systems that is recognized worldwide. ISO 9001 is universally usable for all sectors, companies and organizations of any size. ISO 9001 will support you in focusing on the customer requirements and needs, designing your processes efficiently, safely and securely, implementing changes necessary and acting in a result focused manner.
Moreover, ISO 9001 excels by a process approach that enables it to form the ideal integration platform for successfully managing requirements relating to quality, the environment, occupational health and safety, corporate social responsibility (CSR), risk and the industry standard relevant to you.
There are many reasons in favour of the introduction of a quality management according to ISO 9001 and industrial standards:
- The demonstrable control of quality management according to the international state of the art and thereby a hedging for the organization
- The real opportunity for increased customer orientation and increased customer satisfaction
- Reduction of complaints, cost savings and increasing resource efficiency and legal certainty
- The continued focus on processes, their continuous improvement and therefore a reduction in process and hidden costs
- The promotion of organizational development, internal communication, motivation and sense of responsibility of the employees
- Improved self-knowledge of the organization
- Successful certification leads in many industries to a listing as a supplier and improves the image
- A solid basis for those organizations that are faced with further industry requirements or other requirements (such as environmental or health and safety management)
- An increase in company value
- A solid basis for those who strive for business excellence
ISO 9001 is general in nature. The standard addresses companies of all sizes – from small firms to global enterprises. ISO 9001 is independent of the particular sector.
A quality management system acc. to ISO 9001 helps to guarantee that an organization is capable of meeting customer requirements and statutory and regulatory requirements placed on their products and services. Such a system also makes it possible to ensure that the organization is continually working at the improvement of customer satisfaction. In order to guarantee all this, the process approach is anchored in the standard. This process approach comprises a consistent process focus, the further development of the processes enabled by the use of the Plan-Do-Check-Act model (PDCA cycle) as well as a constant look on risks and opportunities. The process approach is aimed at yielding the following advantages to the organizations:
- understanding requirements, risks and interrelations and interactions
- optimizing the processes as to create value
- achieving effective process performance and relevant results
- continual improvement of processes in alignment with the organization’s strategic goals
Short overview of the requirements
(excerpt – see Fig. 1)
Top management shall create basic conditions for the implementation of the quality management system and act as a role model.
At planning, objectives shall be set while considering risks and opportunities.
A process focus is a significant element of a quality management system, which ranges from acquisition of the customer expectations via design and development to delivery.
At performance evaluation, a result focus is required.
In a dynamic and complex business environment, a systematic approach for improvement is an essential lever.
Quality Austria is the leading provider relating to the topics of quality management, integrated management systems and business excellence. We attend to numerous customers worldwide, which range from the regional commercial enterprise to large corporations.
We personally attend to our customers. Our auditors have long-standing practical experience, and we link personal contact with a professional service quality.
We are operating worldwide. Thanks to our international network, we can attend to your locations in more than 30 countries by auditors providing on-site services.
Everything from a single source: You have not only found a partner as far as ISO 9001 is concerned but also as far as the most important management models in the fields of environment, safety and sector specific offers are concerned.
We offer comprehensive service packages to you: We accompany you on your way to the optimal design of your management system by providing audits, trainings or assessments of your business excellence.
We participate in designing the standards: We are represented in the international technical associations and collaborate in building the future of the management system standards. Thus we have comprehensive knowledge of the standards, which enables us to interpret the standards safely and securely
If you are interested in system certification, we will be pleased to contact you. Please complete the inquiry form below. An employee will deal with your concern as soon as possible.
As for information given on the phone, our Customer Service Center will be pleased to be at your disposal at +43 732 34 23 22.
Information for offers
In order to enable us to make a detailed and complete offer for certification/assessment of your organization, you are requested to complete this questionnaire and return it to us via fax: +43 732 34 23 23
or e-mail: office(at)qualityaustria.com.
If you have questions, our Customer Service Center will be pleased
to be at your disposal at +43 732 34 23 22.