The International Standard ISO 10002 supports organizations in designing the process of complaints handling relating to the products and services provided by an organization. This Standard is aimed at creating confidence and increasing customer retention by helping to correctly handle complaints and seizing the resulting opportunities for learning.
Compliance with the “Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations” as they are described in ISO 10002 is based upon the fact that complainants are given an open and transparent access to a process of complaints handling. Use of the Guidelines supports the organizations in
- addressing these problems and being capable of processing complaints to the complainants’ and the organization’s satisfaction in a manner that is consistent, systematic and contributes to problem resolution;
- identifying trends so that the root causes of complaints can be eliminated and the organization’s business operations can be improved;
- clarifying complaints in a customer focused manner and in working at the organization’s failure and nonconformity culture;
- guaranteeing continual further development of claim management
The Standard is broken down into the following topics:
- guidelines for claim management;
- organizational prerequisites and framework;
- planning and building up effective claim management;
- reviewing and improving
If you are interested in system certification, we will be pleased to contact you. Please complete the inquiry form below. An employee will deal with your concern as soon as possible.
As for information given on the phone, our Customer Service Center will be pleased to be at your disposal at +43 732 34 23 22.
Information for offers
In order to enable us to make a detailed and complete offer for certification/assessment of your organization, you are requested to complete this questionnaire and return it to us via fax: (+43 732) 34 23 23
or e-mail: office(at)qualityaustria.com.
If you have questions, our Customer Service Center will be pleased
to be at your disposal at (+43 732) 34 23 22.