Frequently companies only have themselves insured against the common and known hazards or risks and meet legal requirements. Many hazards or risks often will not be considered. In late 2009, ISO 31000:2009 (Risk Management) was put into force. ISO 31000:2009 integrates risk management in all business activities. This ranges from establishing corporate strategy to operational implementation in the individual process steps. The new standard does not turn risk management into still another management system but introduces the perspective of hazards and chances into both strategic management and operational implementation.
- Risk and safety management means to anticipate coincidence by means of a systematic approach
- Well-aimed and systematic prevention is the best way to protect the company in order to avert damage done to the company and to increase the opportunity of making higher profits
- If vulnerability and avoidable hazards are detected, this yields advantages for each company
- The assessment will be carried out by an accredited Certification Body with qualified auditors
- Early warning is possible
- Integration in management systems existing within the company is possible
Assessment acc. to ISO 31000, which is conducted by Quality Austria, will be conducted according to an audit plan made together at the site. The assessors are certified Risk Managers or Risk Assessors. The following requirements will be considered:
- identification of conformity to the requirements placed by the standard
- people awareness
- identifying strengths and opportunities for improvement
- identifying hidden chances and risks and hazards
- showing alternative methods and practices
qualityaustria‘s Risk Scans will be conducted together with top management in the form of a moderated self-assessment by experienced assessors at the site. qualityaustria’s Risk Scan acc. to the 10 RCM Method is a company analysis with a holistic approach:
- The company’s risk potential will be analyzed on the basis of the 10 RCM Method
- Based on the 10 RCM Matrix Checklist, a risk related temperature curve will be made for the company
At the Risk Quick Scan, 3 priorities from among the 10 RCM main groups will be chosen by the customer. These priorities will be processed completely. The remaining 7 RCM main groups will be covered by 10 key questions each. The Risk Quick Scan will take approx. 4 hours.
The Risk Scan includes complete processing of all the 10 main groups acc. to the 10 RCM Method and will take 8 hours. All documents and records created during the Risk Quick Scan and Risk Scan will exclusively remain at the customer’s.
If you are interested in system certification, we will be pleased to contact you. Please complete the inquiry form below. An employee will deal with your concern as soon as possible.
As for information given on the phone, our Customer Service Center will be pleased to be at your disposal at +43 732 34 23 22.
Information for offers
In order to enable us to make a detailed and complete offer for certification/assessment of your organization, you are requested to complete this questionnaire and return it to us via fax: +43 732 34 23 23
or e-mail: office(at)qualityaustria.com.
If you have questions, our Customer Service Center will be pleased
to be at your disposal at +43 732 34 23 22.