Refreshing for Laboratory Quality Managers and Laboratory Assessors
The publication of the new version ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is driven by the technological changes and general development in quality management system (QMS) approaches and structure. The new version also reflects on changes in vocabulary and developments in IT techniques. It takes into consideration the latest version of ISO 9001 (quality management), EN/ISO 15189 (quality of medical laboratories) and the ISO/IEC 17000 series (standards for conformity assessment activities), and adopts the process approach as well as the concept of risk-based thinking.
General understanding of QMS, work experience in the area of QMS, conformity assessment and/or organization dealing with calibration/sampling/testing
Quality Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Laboratory Assessors, Internal Auditors, Top Managers of all types of government or industry owned laboratories, including universities, research centers, regulatory, inspection and other conformity assessment bodies, product certification organizations with the need for testing, sampling or calibration.
- New structure and requirements of the ISO 17025 Standard
- Process based approach and process requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and ISO 15189 Standards
- Definition, description and visualization of processes in the laboratory
- Efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, KPIs, process optimization and management
- Processes and procedures
- Optimization of document management through a process-based approach and modern IT tools
- Sources of risks and opportunities in the laboratory
- Identification, evaluation, assessment and management of risks
- Development of risk-based quality control procedures
- Risks and opportunities in project management
- Management of risks and opportunities in an audit process in accordance with ISO 9011 Standard requirements
28. - 29. 11. 2019, Vienna