Any organisation can be recognised through an assessment based on the EFQM Excellence Model. Recognition schemes are all about celebrating achievement and creating enthusiasm for progress. EFQM assessment is a great way to motivate your people and encourage systematic improvement. It provides a focus for learning and training. External assessments can serve as milestones during a long term programme and demonstrate achievement to your people, suppliers and customers.
Some of the benefits of applying for an EFQM Assessment and receiving a recognition are:
- Creating enthusiasm for improvement
- Developing a culture of excellence
- Receive Independent feedback on your strengths and areas for improvement
- Improving your competitiveness by focusing on what matters
- The EFQM Committed to Excellence Assessment provides organizations with a practical and easy introduction to the philosophy of Excellence.
- It offers a practical approach to broadening experience of the EFQM Excellence Model and RADAR logic.
- Organizations get to know their current performance status, their strengths and their areas for improvement.
- would like to get feedback on their strengths and areas for improvement
- want to collect experience in using the EFQM Excellence Model
- plan to apply for EFQM Recognised for Excellence or for the Austrian Excellence Award in future time
- The organisation overview gives some basic information about your organisation, history, structure and strategy.
- The Enabler Map describes some of the key approaches you have developed and who is responsible for managing them on a day to day basis. This information comes directly from the EFQM Quick Check self-assessment.
2 EFQM Assessors will then spend 1 day on-site to complete 6 themed interviews. They will assess you, and produce a feedback report, against the 9 criteria of the EFQM Excellence Model.
Depending on the score you achieve, you will either receive EFQM Committed to Excellence 2 Star or 1 Star recognition.
If you are interested in system certification, we will be pleased to contact you. Please complete the inquiry form below. An employee will deal with your concern as soon as possible.
As for information given on the phone, our Customer Service Center will be pleased to be at your disposal at (+43 732) 34 23 22.