Quality Austria offers a variation of certification programmes, qualification programmes and online courses in different fields such as Quality Management, Environmental Management, Occupational Health and Safety Management, Auditing and Excellence (EFQM). All certification and qualification programmes described in the folder International Training Programme are offered as in-house trainings and partly as public trainings through selected international qualityaustria partners.
- Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Quality Management Representative/Quality Systems Manager
- Energy Management Representative
- Environmental Management Representative/Environmental Systems Manager
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Representative/Occupational Health and Safety Systems Manager
- Internal Auditor Automotive
- Food Safety Expert and various seminars
- Risk Management Representative/Risk Manager
- Business Continuity Management Representative/Manager
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Manager and Laboratory Assessor
Online course Quality Management Internal Auditor
By auditing its Quality Management System an organisation gains a comprehensive view of the effectiveness of its system. The success of an audit depends on the technical knowledge plus the managerial and social competence of the auditor. This IQNET recognized course introduces professionals to the basic techniques of auditing as well as to the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
Online courses specifically designed for the ISO 9001:2015 revision
The Revision of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 opens up new opportunities for the design of your management system: a clearer alignment to corporate strategy, handling of risks and opportunities, advancement of process focus and an intensified look at performance and effectiveness, just to name a few aspects.
For further information on a successful transition to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, we would like to assist you with various offers and professional support.
The training course can be offered as in-house course with the examination subsequent to the course. Alternatively, the training can be done as self-study course – in this case, the examination has to be taken at Quality Austria.
For further details, like prerequisites, procedure, content and price, please contact Mrs. Andrea Schwarzer.