In all food safety standards, a central requirement is that for effectively implementing self-control systems acc. to the principles of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points).
Profoundly analyzing all hazards for human health and deriving the adequate controls are basic requirements for enabling HACCP to work efficiently.
- reviewing compliance with the requirements of various food safety standards relating to HACCP
- preventive programmes as a basic requirement for HACCP
- internal acknowledgement of the processes
- detailed review of hazard analysis made and assessment of the commensurate risks
- review of usefulness and efficiency of the CCPs
- validation of the combined controls
- control of nonconforming product, corrective and preventive action
- verification and revision of the existing HACCP concept
- avoiding complaints and taking-back and call-back campaigns caused by the fact that hazards for food safety are not controlled sufficiently and guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- reviewing efficiency of the existing HACCP system
- avoiding nonconformities that can, in case of a Certification Audit, endanger audit success
- showing opportunities of increasing effectiveness
- You will be given a comprehensive report about nonconformities identified and improvements necessary to comply with the requirements of various food safety standards and to increase efficiency of the HACCP system.
- This report primarily serves to scrutinize hazard analysis made and assessment of the commensurate risks, review the defined CCPs and CPs, scrutinize validation of the combined controls and review the activities taken to revise and validate HACCP.
- Nonconformities that particularly refer to the definition and control CCPs and might endanger success of the Certification Audit should be shown in advance.
- You will have the opportunity of openly exchanging ideas with an experienced auditor and learning from experience.
Internal auditors, Quality Managers (with a focus on food safety), Plant and Production Management, members of the HACCP Team
If you are interested in system certification, we will be pleased to contact you. Please complete the inquiry form below. An employee will deal with your concern as soon as possible.
As for information given on the phone, our Customer Service Center will be pleased to be at your disposal at +43 732 34 23 22.