Based on the topics enumerated in law, a cross-check will be made in your organization under the following perspectives:
- How have the most important information and indicators selected?
- How is this information acquired and corroborated by using plausible facts and figures and data?
- Have the requirements placed by the interested parties and the results of the analysis of the context been incorporated into this reporting?
- Does this information give a practicable picture of the company?
- What lessons have been learned, what projects and programmes have been initiated on the basis of the lessons learned in the spirit of a learning organization?
Well-aimed and facilitated initiation in the topics relating to non-financial indicators and thus arduously elaborating the most important practicable information and relevant facts and figures and data is made easier by having a focused look at the topics together with the technical experts of Quality Austria.
Existing information, which has already been drawn up, can be sharpened and refined by means of focused exchange with the qualityaustria Technical Experts.
In the course of the on-site focus audit, a meeting held with the technical experts of Quality Austria will enable the interlocutors involved to become even more aware of non-financial information and their interactions and interrelations with the integrated management system as well as with other linkages within the organization. And many a thing will become more transparent.
- written presentation of the present actual state as far as compliance with the requirements relating to reporting of non-financial indicators, which are stated in the Act on Sustainability and Improvement of Diversity, is concerned
- improvement of the interlocutors’ understanding and awareness of the interactions and interrelations between non-financial information and integrated management systems within the organization thanks to the focus audit
- consolidation of knowledge of non-financial topics and of the capability of processing them
Persons responsible for internal reporting (controlling), persons responsible for the integrated management system and Management Representatives, persons responsible for communication, public relations and marketing, top management and any persons interested
The agenda and priorities of the focus audit will be coordinated with the organization specifically to the organization’s needs and expectations in advance.
- overview of non-financial information;
- presentation of information, facts and figures and data acquired by the organization;
- discussing the materiality assessment of the topics;
- analysis of the context and requirements placed by the interested parties;
- legal requirements;
- verification of information given for practicability, plausibility and reproducibility;
- lessons learned and possible projects and programmes;
- integration into the existing management system
Duration: approx. 1 day
If you are interested in system certification, we will be pleased to contact you. Please complete the inquiry form below. An employee will deal with your concern as soon as possible.
As for information given on the phone, our Customer Service Center will be pleased to be at your disposal at +43 732 34 23 22.