On 25 May 2018, the new data protection regime will come into force, through the General Data Protection Regulation, and will be applicable as a minimum requirement for handling personal data throughout Europe.
The audit will be focused on reviewing how the company ensures compliance with the relevant legal requirements placed on data protection. Based on these legal requirements of the GDPR, implementation within the company will be assessed.
You will receive a detailed report about the nonconformities identified relating to compliance with GDPR and thus, potential for improvement for your management system.
There are many reasons for dealing with the requirements of GDPR at an early stage:·
- demonstrable mastery of data protection and thus safeguarding the company
- opportunity to implement necessary procedures in the integrated management system
- avoidance of image damage through possible loss of data or non-transparent handling of data
- reduction of complaints and increase of legal certainty
- avoidance of possible fines and claims for damages
- Determining the actual state (GAP analysis);
- Raising awareness of the topic of data protection;
- Audit report with clear overview
Any companies that acquire and process personal data. This refers to employee data, customer and supplier information and lists of members - and also applies to acquiring and processing data in an analog manner.
- Reviewing the requirements derived from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Determining the implementation status and identifying areas, in which potential improvement is necessary
If you are interested in system certification, we will be pleased to contact you. Please complete the inquiry form below. An employee will deal with your concern as soon as possible.
As for information given on the phone, our Customer Service Center will be pleased to be at your disposal at (+43 732) 34 23 22.