The primary goal of our trainings consists in building up competencies among all the participants. This goal goes far beyond mere imparting of information and is supported by didactic and organizational measures.
- Interactive training design
- Joint development of topics, applications and tasks directly from the operational environmentPresentation of results,
- Expert discussions
- Promotion of implementation competence
- Modular course series promote the testing, application and deepening of the acquired knowledge between the individual courses,
- Examinations as an integral part of the courses give confidence that the specified learning objectives have been achieved
We are accredited by the BMDW for the area of personal certification according to ISO 17024.
As an accredited certification body, we are committed to the values of independence and objectivity. Our competence is therefore regularly checked and certified.
As a national representative of the EOQ (European Organization for Quality), we are also entitled to issue the internationally valued EOQ certificates.
Trainer competence is of utmost importance
Our trainers are experienced practitioners and experts in their fields and have a diversified knowledge of the industry as well as an in-depth knowledge of relevant standards. The admission as a qualityaustria trainer is regulated by a qualification procedure which verifies their professional and methodical competence and ensures its continuous maintenance and further development. This way we make sure that our course participants benefit from the highest competence and knowledge proven in practice.
International career with quality
qualityaustria trainings are clearly tailored to the needs of the domestic companies, make reference to national legislation and regulations as well as to strategies that are relevant in the economic area.
- In international working groups, we develop a multinational and multicultural view of the topics we offer and integrate it into our services.
- The coordination in international committees also ensures the intergovernmental recognition of qualityaustria training courses.
Thanks to harmonization of the contents of courses according to the European training concept, Quality Austria is entitled to have Certificates issued by the European Organization for Quality (EOQ). These Certificates can be requested in addition to a national Certificate and are issued in English. Just like with national Certificates, the validity of EOQ Certificates is limited in time.
Timeliness, continuity and sustainability
qualityaustria training design
Our training philosophy
We are consistently translating our corporate vision "Succeed with Quality" into action. Sustainable acquisition of competence is the top goal of all trainings.
- As an independent network node with our international alignment, we bundle the know-how of developers of knowledge, knowledge carriers, consultants and technical experts and implement the business requirements and thus create training concepts in cooperation with the network of our auditors, trainers and assessors, to maximize value created for the customers within our courses, seminars, workshops and refreshings.
- qualityaustria cours series are continually being reviewed for their practical value and improved.
Modular design - training specific to the needs
qualityaustria training programmes can be used specifically to the customer needs like trainings with a modular design. Almost each course can also be attended alone. Trainings, seminars and refresher courses, which serve to consolidate knowledge, round off the training programme. We would not only like to be a preferred partner in initial training but would also like to offer you tailored solutions for technical and vocational further development and enable you to update competence you have acquired and thus have recourse to the best and most up-to-date methods for your work.
qualityaustria trainings score due topicality, which is paired with continuity and sustainability, so that you can safely build up your competence.
Each qualityaustria training will optimally prepare you to obtain certificates acknowledging your competence. The examination will be conducted on the basis of objective criteria for competence and the result. These criteria are laid down in certification programmes created on the basis of the International Standard ISO 17024 and tested and approved by qualityaustria Council. Besides training, this may also include workplace experience and previous knowledge.
Our training design
Certificates acknowledging competence basically are limited in time. The relevant standard specifies that the certification body applies a surveillance and re-certification process in order to guarantee that the competencies of the person certified are maintained. At the moment Certificates issued by Quality Austria are limited to three or five years. For obtaining prolongation of a Certificate, the holder of a Certificate will mostly have to demonstrate his/her competence in the form of the required times of practice and - for certain Certificates - by attending relevant refresher courses.
AA special service provided by us consists in informing each holder of a Certificate on the expiry of the period of validity of the Certificate in due time.