- Build up know-how about the selected management system (e.g. qualityaustria training for Quality or Environmental Managers)
- Analysis of standard requirements and planning of implementation in the company
- Training of employees on the basics of management Systems (qualityaustria In-house Trainings QMB Compact) and on the changed processes and procedures
- Bringing newly designed processes to life and anchoring them in the company
- Identification of key processes, objectives and relevant legal requirements
- Assessment of company-specific aspects
- Evaluation of management documentation
- Decision on readiness for the Certification Audit Stage 2
- Determination of the further procedure and audit planning for the Certification Audit Stage 2
- Verification of conformity to the requirement models on the basis of an audit plan defined in advance
- Presentation of the system development: Strengths and potentials of the system are listed
- Identification of opportunities for improvement
- Assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the management system with regard to the company objectives
Our qualityaustria audits are focused on creating value for our customers.
- As part of the audit we examine whether the respective necessary requirements are fulfilled.
- We are of the opinion that customer expectations significantly influence the goals and benefits of the audit,
- that the competence of your auditor is of highest priority
- and that the performance and impact of the audited management system are of crucial importance.
We are accredited by the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs in the areas of management systems according to ISO/IEC 17021-01 and for products according to ISO/IEC 17065 and have the most comprehensive scope of accreditation in the area of management systems in Austria.
As an accredited certification body, we are committed to the values of independence and objectivity. Our competence is therefore regularly checked and certified.
As a national representative of IQNet, we are also entitled to issue IQNet certificates, which are valued worldwide.
Auditor competence is of utmost importance
We stand for sound expertise and competence for management systems, with the aspiration to secure and increase the business quality of our customers.
- qualityaustria auditors have this competence and a diversified knowledge of the industry as they work as experts, managers or consultants in addition to their daily work.
- They have in-depth knowledge of the relevant standards and continuously undergo extensive professional and methodological training.
- The qualityaustria auditors' pronounced understanding of the connections between cause and effect as well as of possible consequences - intentional and unintentional - is essential.
In addition, we consider the value-oriented attitude of the auditors as a central element and strengthen this attitude with collegial embedding in the qualityaustria expert community and with an organisational environment that supports organisational and management competence.
Focus on customer expectations
qualityaustria audit design
Our audit philosophy
- Customer expectations significantly influence audit objectives and benefits.
- Auditor competence is of extreme importance.
- Performance and effect of the audited Integrated Management System is crucial.
- People encounter each other during an audit.
- Auditing with the right attitude and values leads to the desired audit quality.
Characteristics such as independence, transparency, comprehensibility, professional due diligence, factual illustration, integrity and confidentiality are a matter of course for qualityaustria audits. qualityaustria audits comprehensibly contribute to company success within the context of this philosophy.
qualityaustria Audit categories
We divide our audit services into several categories. The structure is impartial; the greatest value is created when the executed audit also complies with the objectives of the respective customer in accordance with the best-possible expenditure-benefit ratio. Of course, audits for the Integrated Management System clearly adhere to normative specifications (for example ISO/IEC 17021-01 or ISO 19011). The qualityaustria audit categories are not strictly separated from each other, and the structure is selected according to pragmatic considerations - they differ in regard to their characteristics and objectives, resulting in various activity scopes both in regard to methodic audit design and the determination of objectives.