ISO 9001 enables organizations of any type and size all over the world to deliver products and services meeting the requirements according to the international state of the art. Documented quality management systems also serve to increase customer satisfaction and improve the internal processes. All over the world, more than one million organizations have already faced the challenges of this International Standard.
There are many reasons and arguments in favour of the introduction of a quality management according to ISO 9001:
- The demonstrable control of quality management according to the international state of the art and thereby a hedging for the organization
- The real opportunity for increased customer orientation and increased customer satisfaction
- Reduction of complaints, cost savings and increasing resource efficiency and legal certainty
- The continued focus on processes, their continuous improvement and therefore a reduction in process and hidden costs
- The promotion of organizational development, internal communication, motivation and sense of responsibility of the employees
- Improved self-knowledge of the organization
- Successful certification leads in many industries to a listing as a supplier and improves the image
- A solid basis for those organizations that are faced with further industry requirements or other requirements (such as environmental or health and safety management)
- An increase in company value
- A solid basis for those who strive for business excellence
System certification, verification and validation
Training and certification of persons
For further information about our international training and certification program visit this page.
Impartial. Competent. Trustworthy.
Ms. Dr. Anni Koubek
Executive Vice President Innovation, Business Development Certification Quality
Mr. Johann Russegger, MBA
Network partner, Product Expert Trainings Integrated Management System, Quality
Mr. Michael Lucyshyn
Network partner, Product Management Six Sigma and Statistics
Ms. Dr. Eugenia Soboleva, MBA
Business Development, Operations Management Russia and CIS, Product Management Laboratories