New circumstances, the usual quality
For us at Quality Austria it is essential to protect all parties involved – our course participants, audit partners, trainers and employees. For this reason, we monitor and evaluate the situation on an ongoing basis and, of course, ensure our operation in compliance with the prescribed hygiene guidelines, depending on the government's package of measures.
Our regulation for trainings
Overview of our regulations and our etiquette for trainings:
- The maximum number of persons allowed in a training classroom is limited in order to ensure a space of at least 10m2 per participant in the training room.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering when entering the training facilities and for the entire duration of the training.
- Do not shake hands / do not give hugs.
- Disinfectants and hygiene products (e.g. skin disinfection, soap, paper towels etc.) are provided in sufficient quantities.
- Thorough and regular cleaning and disinfection of surfaces (e.g. work surfaces, tables, door handles) and sanitary facilities.
- The training classroom must be well aired / ventilated every hour.
- Catering: Only pre-portioned and covered food and beverages are provided.
(Subject to changes, Edition: November 2020)
A COVID-19 information sheet will be sent to all participants and trainers in advance. This document must be signed and returned before the start of training! Stay at home if you feel sick!
System certification in the time of corona
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed our everyday life. Audit routines for certification of management systems which have proven themselves in many years of practice had to be adapted in order to prevent infection and to protect people.
Some clients ask themselves: carry out the on-site audit, do it remote or postpone the audit?
After a careful assessment and risk evaluation as well as a clarification with the respective contact persons at Quality Austria, the following needs to be evaluated:
- Can your audit be carried out as planned?
- Determination of the extent of the restrictions:
- Can parts of the company still be accessed?
- Which persons are available?
- Does technology / experience with remote methods, video conferences in particular, exist?
The approach will be determined individually with each organization. It depends on which audit is planned (extension of a certificate or a surveillance audit), for which models you are certified, on your sector as well as product and process related risks. Your auditor is your contact person to clarify these points.
Attention: for private standards (not ISO-Standards) and product certification there are possibly specific rules in place. In these cases please contact your auditor or the respective qualityaustria product expert.
We support you:
Tel.: +43 732 34 23 22 Fax: +43 732 34 23 23 email@example.com
Where possible, remote audit methods will be used. The feasibility depends on several factors. In some models there are specifications of topics (e.g. critical processes, construction sites etc.) that must be inspected onsite. Eventually it must be guaranteed that all relevant topics are audited in the audit. Please contact your auditor at your earliest convenience in order to jointly develop a plan for the next steps.
Our product portfolio
Which product group are you interested in?
Integrated Management System
Organizations increasingly focus on integration.Learn more
Quality management systems improve the performance.Learn more
Environment and Energy
Promoting continuous improvement of the environmental performance.Learn more
Occupational Health & Safety
Occupational health and safety strengthens organizations.Learn more
Quality management is an absolute must in the construction industry.Learn more
Strategic success factor for public administration.Learn more
Defects in the automotive industry have serious consequences.Learn more
Global markets and complex products require safety with the help of standards.Learn more
Health, Social Services and Health Tourism
The dynamic health sector needs working systems.Learn more
Maintaining a high level of safety.Learn more
Risk and Security
Anticipating coincidences with a systematic approach.Learn more
A high degree of innovation requires creative implementation strategies.Learn more
Social Accountability (CSR)
Social responsibility as a global issue.Learn more
Delivering outstanding performances long-term with excellence.Learn more
Customized Products for Special Industries
Support from customized management systems.Learn more