New circumstances, the usual quality
For us at Quality Austria it is essential to protect all parties involved – our course participants, audit partners, trainers and employees. For this reason, we monitor and evaluate the situation on an ongoing basis and, of course, ensure our operation in compliance with the prescribed hygiene guidelines, depending on the government's package of measures.
- Webinar: ISO 9001 for Dummies (INFO-QD-E)
23 February 2022, start time: 16:00 CEST
- Webinar: 5 Steps to an initial ISO 9001 certification (INFO-QEZ-E)
23 February 2022, start time: 17:30 CEST
- Blended Learning: Quality Management Representative – Compact (BQBK-E)
Face-to-face workshop day (online): 29. March 2022, start time: 09:00 CEST
- Refresher Course for Laboratory Quality Managers and Laboratory Assessors (RLQMAT)
14 – 15 April 2022 or
03 – 04 November 2022
- Complete Course Quality Management Representative (Job profile)
Course Quality Management Representative (QBGS-E)
30 May - 09 June 2022
Examination Quality Management Representative (QBP-E)
04 July 2022
- Start of the Online course series Circular Globe Transformation Coach – Certification Course (CGF-E)
07. - 08. September 2022
- Quality Management Representative and Internal Auditor - Compact (QRIAC-E)
03 - 10 October 2022
- Guided online course Six Sigma Specialist (Green Belt) (O-SGB-E)
13 October 2022 - 23 Februay 2023 (There are a total of 9 live training sessions of 2 hours each.)
- Live online workshop Six Sigma Projekt Coaching (O-SGBC-E)
In these 1:1 online meetings, which comprise a total of 3 hours, you get to discuss your project work with an expert.
- Live Online Preparation for examination Six Sigma Specialist (Green Belt) (O-SGBPV-E)
30 March 2023
- Online Examination Six Sigma Specialist (Green Belt) (O-SGBP-E)
13 April 2023
Find more trainings in our International training program. The training courses contained in this brochure are offered in English language as inhouse trainings on demand and partly as public trainings through selected partners. Virtually on request!
System certification in the time of corona
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed our everyday life. Audit routines for certification of management systems which have proven themselves in many years of practice had to be adapted in order to prevent infection and to protect people.
Some clients ask themselves: carry out the on-site audit, do it remote or postpone the audit?
After a careful assessment and risk evaluation as well as a clarification with the respective contact persons at Quality Austria, the following needs to be evaluated:
- Can your audit be carried out as planned?
- Determination of the extent of the restrictions:
- Can parts of the company still be accessed?
- Which persons are available?
- Does technology / experience with remote methods, video conferences in particular, exist?
The approach will be determined individually with each organization. It depends on which audit is planned (extension of a certificate or a surveillance audit), for which models you are certified, on your sector as well as product and process related risks. Your auditor is your contact person to clarify these points.
Attention: for private standards (not ISO-Standards) and product certification there are possibly specific rules in place. In these cases please contact your auditor or the respective qualityaustria product expert.
We support you:
Tel.: +43 732 34 23 22 Fax: +43 732 34 23 23 email@example.com
Where possible, remote audit methods will be used. The feasibility depends on several factors. In some models there are specifications of topics (e.g. critical processes, construction sites etc.) that must be inspected onsite. Eventually it must be guaranteed that all relevant topics are audited in the audit. Please contact your auditor at your earliest convenience in order to jointly develop a plan for the next steps.
Our product portfolio
Which product group are you interested in?
Integrated Management System
Organizations increasingly focus on integration.Learn more
Quality management systems improve the performance.Learn more
Environment and Energy
Promoting continuous improvement of the environmental performance.Learn more
Occupational Health & Safety
Occupational health and safety strengthens organizations.Learn more
Quality management is an absolute must in the construction industry.Learn more
Strategic success factor for public administration.Learn more
Defects in the automotive industry have serious consequences.Learn more
Global markets and complex products require safety with the help of standards.Learn more
Health, Social Services and Health Tourism
The dynamic health sector needs working systems.Learn more
Maintaining a high level of safety.Learn more
Risk, Security and Compliance
Anticipating coincidences with a systematic approach.Learn more
A high degree of innovation requires creative implementation strategies.Learn more
Social Accountability (CSR)
Social responsibility as a global issue.Learn more
Delivering outstanding performances long-term with excellence.Learn more
Customized Products for Special Industries
Support from customized management systems.Learn more