Welding Manufacturing Companies: ISO 3834/1-5
The series of standards ISO 3834 establishes the quality requirements to be met by a manufacturer of fusion welded components and structures.
The series of standards regulates the quality requirements placed on companies and establishes principles for quality assurance of welded products. In includes mass production as well as single-piece production in all the fields of production, such as pipelines, construction of containers and devices, household and agricultural appliances, cranes, bridges or other welded components.
The series of standards ISO 3834 supersedes EN 729, which has been applicable up to now.
- controlling the defined quality of the products or their production processes;
- better utilization of the human, technical and organizational resources;
- reduction of rejects, rework or additional work;
- increasing competitiveness;
- meeting indispensible requirements for exchange of goods or putting welded products into circulation;
- increasing customer satisfaction
Quality Austria - Trainings, Zertifizierungs und Begutachtungs GmbH obtained ISO 3834-2, 3 and 4 accreditation
EN 1090, EN 15085, ÖNORM M 7812