English training programme of Quality Austria
International Training Programme
We offer a variation of certification programmes, qualification programmes and online courses in different fields. All certification and qualification programmes described in the folder International Training Programme are offered as in-house trainings and partly as public trainings through selected international qualityaustria partners.
- Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Quality Management Representative/Quality Systems Manager
- Energy Management Representative
- Environmental Management Representative/Environmental Systems Manager
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Representative/Occupational Health and Safety Systems Manager
- Internal Auditor Automotive
- Food Safety Expert and various seminars
- Risk Management Representative/Risk Manager
- Business Continuity Management Representative/Manager
- Blended Learning Quality Management Representative - Compact
- Complete Course Quality Management Representative
- Quality Management Representative and Internal Auditor - Compact
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Manager and Laboratory Assessor
- Refreshing for Laboratory Quality Managers and Laboratory Assessors
Interactive, up-to-date, practical
Webinars are interactive live live online seminars. The professional speaker is present through image and sound while the participants can communicate with the speaker or ask questions in a chat field. You can participate from anywhere you want (e. g. using the computer at your workplace, notebook in the park, mobile phone or tablet at home). And you don’t need a special software, only a current internet browser.
Knowledge is just one click away
Online course Quality Management Internal Auditor
By auditing its Quality Management System an organisation gains a comprehensive view of the effectiveness of its system. The success of an audit depends on the technical knowledge plus the managerial and social competence of the auditor. This IQNET recognized course introduces professionals to the basic techniques of auditing as well as to the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
NEW: Quality Management Representative - Compact
Complete Course Quality Management Representative
This course teaches the specialized skills necessary to qualify as a Quality Management Representative in a condensed form. Participants gain the knowledge and skills needed for the implementation and further development of a quality management system based on Standard requirements (ISO 9000 series with interfaces to other specifications and Standards, as well as legal requirements).
SCC Training and Examination for Operational Supervisors
The training course can be offered as in-house course with the examination subsequent to the course. Alternatively, the training can be done as self-study course – in this case, the examination has to be taken at Quality Austria.
Are you interested?
For further information and if you would like to have an offer for an in-house training in your company, please contact: