English training programme of Quality Austria
International Training Programme
We offer a variation of certification programmes, qualification programmes and online courses in different fields. All certification and qualification programmes described in the folder International Training Programme are offered as in-house trainings and partly as public trainings through selected international qualityaustria partners.
- Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Quality Management Representative/Quality Systems Manager
- Energy Management Representative
- Environmental Management Representative/Environmental Systems Manager
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Representative/Occupational Health and Safety Systems Manager
- Internal Auditor Automotive
- Food Safety Expert and various seminars
- Risk Management Representative/Risk Manager
- Business Continuity Management Representative/Manager
- Blended Learning Quality Management Representative - Compact
- Complete Course Quality Management Representative
- Quality Management Representative and Internal Auditor - Compact
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Manager and Laboratory Assessor
- Refreshing for Laboratory Quality Managers and Laboratory Assessors
NEW: Webinar ISO 9001 for Dummies
If you are a beginner in the field of quality management acc. to ISO 9001, this webinar is perfect to get an idea about the topic! We will explain the basic principles of this international Standard: what are the main points; what requirements does it contain; where to get further information; is there a relevance of the Standard relevant to my company?
NEW: Webinar qualityaustria certification – the key to a worldwide recognized organization
Certification of management systems is a service of trust. Therefore, existing and potential new customers around the world may want to learn more about Quality Austria, our values and processes. Join our webinar and make sure, that you feel supported and in the position to take a fully educated decision in choosing us as your right partner.
Online course Quality Management Internal Auditor
By auditing its Quality Management System an organisation gains a comprehensive view of the effectiveness of its system. The success of an audit depends on the technical knowledge plus the managerial and social competence of the auditor. This IQNET recognized course introduces professionals to the basic techniques of auditing as well as to the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
NEW: Quality Management Representative - Compact
Complete Course Quality Management Representative
This course teaches the specialized skills necessary to qualify as a Quality Management Representative in a condensed form. Participants gain the knowledge and skills needed for the implementation and further development of a quality management system based on Standard requirements (ISO 9000 series with interfaces to other specifications and Standards, as well as legal requirements).
SCC Training and Examination for Operational Supervisors
The training course can be offered as in-house course with the examination subsequent to the course. Alternatively, the training can be done as self-study course – in this case, the examination has to be taken at Quality Austria.
Are you interested?
For further information and if you would like to have an offer for an in-house training in your company, please contact: